Welcome to The Luxury Directory Limited. By using the website, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and any orders placed by you are bound by these Terms and Conditions. Please ensure that you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before placing an order with us. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not use the website.
The website is provided for your personal use. You may not use the website for any commercial purposes. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add, amend or remove any part of these Terms and Conditions from time to time, and it is your responsibility to check these Terms and Conditions. We also reserve the right to withdraw, temporarily or permanently the website (or part of it) and we shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modifications, to or withdrawal of the website. If you do not agree to our right to change the website or the Terms and Conditions, from time to time, please do not use the website.
You should note that these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
1. Information about us
We operate the website www.theluxurydirectory.co.uk
We are The Luxury Directory, a company registered in England and Wales under Company Registration Number: 09998538 and our registered office address is at 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ.
To contact us, please see our “Contact” page on www.theluxurydirectory.co.uk/contactus
2. Formation of Agreement
The use of the website and the purchase of any goods from the website is governed by these conditions. We reserve the right to modify these conditions without notice to you. Buyers must be over the age of 16 years old and have full legal capacity unless special conditions apply.
3. Product Description on our Website
We shall take all reasonable care to ensure that all product descriptions are correct at the time when the relevant information was first entered onto the website. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible, the appearances, colours, textures, and finishes of our products. What you will see depends on your computer equipment, screen or monitor and we are therefore unable to guarantee that the products or images are an accurate representation of the actual merchandise.
4. Pricing Policy
1. The website features products that have been carefully selected for sale on the website. Products are subject to availability so once a product has sold out, it will be take off the website at the earliest opportunity and may not be available again. There may be a delay between the time when your order is placed and the time when the order is accepted. The stock position relating to a particular product may change. If a product you have ordered becomes out of stock for before we accept your order, then The Luxury Directory Limited will not be liable to you for being unable to provide that product. If such situation arises, then we shall notify you as soon as possible and you will not be charged for the out of stock product.
2. Product prices are shown on the website are in British Pounds.
3. Although we try to ensure that all our product prices displayed in the product description are accurate, errors may sometimes occur. If we discover an error in the price of a product you have ordered, we will be unable to accept your order and shall contact you as soon as possible in order to give the option of either reconfirming the order at the correct price, or cancelling it. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat your order in respect of the incorrectly priced product as cancelled.
5. Contract Cancellation under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2003
1. If you are an EU customer, you have the right to cancel your contract at any time up to fourteen days (14) after the date on which we receive your order. If you place and order for several products and they are delivered separately then your 14 days will start the day after you receive the last product on your order.
2. Cancellation before dispatch or notification of collection
If for any reason you wish to cancel your contract before your order has been dispatched or you have been notified that it is available for collection, then you need to let us know. In order to do so, you can either complete our online cancellation form by logging into The Luxury Directory Limited account. Alternatively, you can let us know by email, or contact our Customer Services team on email@example.com
Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your contract, subject to any monies having been taken from you, we will refund the original purchase price and delivery charge for your order within 14 days.
3. Cancellation after dispatch or notification of collection
It is our policy to process your order immediately. It may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched or made available for collection. If you decide to cancel your contract and your order has already been dispatched or you have been notified that it is ready for collection, then you need to let us know within 14 days after the date on which you receive or collect your order. You can notify us by using one of the options identified above. Once we have received notification from you of your wish to cancel your contract, then you have a further 14 days to return your order to us. Please refer to “How to return an item”, in our returns policy.
5. Liability and Indemnity
1. Whilst we will use reasonable endeavours to verify the accuracy of any information we place on the website, we make no warranties, whether express or implied, in relation to its accuracy. The website is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, without any representation or endorsement made and we make no warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, in relation to the website, or any transaction that may be conducted on or through the website including but not limited to implied warranties of non – infringement, compatibility, security, accuracy, conditions of completeness, or any implied warranty arising from the course of dealing or usage or trade.
2. We make no warranty that the website will meet your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely or error free, but defects will be corrected or that the site or the server, that makes it available are free of viruses or bugs or represents the full functionality, accuracy and reliability of the website. We will not be responsible or liable to you for any loss of material uploaded or transmitted through the website.
3. If the fulfilment of an order (or any aspect of it) would be illegal or unlawful, including by reason of breach of export controls or sanctions, rules or you fail any of our fraud detection or anti-money laundering detection tests, The Luxury Directory Limited has the right to stop or cease to fulfil the order (or part thereof) at any time and shall incur no liability in such circumstances.
4. You have certain rights as a customer, including legal rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. For further information about your legal rights in the United Kingdom, contact your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizens Advice Bureau. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will affect these legal rights and in particular, we will perform our obligations under these Terms and Conditions with reasonable care and skill.
1. We may change these Terms and Conditions at any time. If any clause of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that clause shall not affect the validity and enforcement of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions which shall continue to have full force and effect.
2. We will not be responsible to you for any delay or failure to comply with our obligation under these Terms and Conditions if the delay or failure arises from any cause beyond our reasonable control.
3. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and we take no action, we shall still be entitled to use our rights and remedies in other situations where you are in breach. No waiver by us shall be construed as a waiver of any proceedings or succeeding breach of any clause of these Terms and Conditions.
4. The Luxury Directory Limited reserves the right to amend, remove or vary the website, any page of the website, any contact on the website or any service offered on the website at any time without notice.
5. Any dialect between Buyer and Seller is strictly between the two parties. The Luxury Directory accepts no responsibility for any misinterpretations or false claims made therein. Although we endeavour to factually verify each listing, we accept no responsibility for factually incorrect information.
7. Intellectual Property
1. You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all material and contents supplied as part of the website shall remain at all times vested in us. You are permitted to use this material only as expressly authorised by us.
2. You acknowledge and agree that the material and content contained within the website is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and context on to only one computer hard drive for such purpose. Any other use of the material and content of the website is strictly prohibited.
8. Other Important Terms
1. We may transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another organisation, but this will not affect you rights or our obligation under these terms.
2. You may only transfer your rights or your obligations under these terms to another person if we agree in writing.
3. This Contract is between you and us. No other person shall have any rights to enforce any of its terms whether under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties Act) 1999 or otherwise.
4. Each of the paragraphs of these terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them are unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
5. If we fail to insist that you perform any of your obligations under these Terms, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you and will not mean that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive by a default by you, we will only do so in writing and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any later default by you.
6. If you are a consumer, please note that these terms are governed by English Law. This means that a contract for the purchase of products through our site and any dispute or claim arising out of it in connection with it will be governed by English Law. You and we both agree that the courts of England and Wales will have non-exclusive jurisdiction. However, if you are a resident in Northern Ireland, you may also bring proceedings in Northern Ireland and if you are a resident in Scotland, you may also bring proceeding in Scotland.
7. If you are a business, these terms are governed by English Law. This means that a contract and any dispute or claim arising our of it or in connection with it or its subject matter or information (including non-contractual disputes or claims) will be governed by English Law. We both agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
9. Use of our Website
1) Accessing our website
a. We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it will always be available or be interrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, we may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
b. You are responsible for making any arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
c. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our site through your internet connection are aware of these Terms and Conditions and that they comply with them.
2) Your account and password
a. If you choose or you are provided with a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
3) No Reliance on Information
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from any action on the basis of the content on our site. Although we make reasonable effort to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees whether express or implied that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
1) “Conditions” means these Terms and Conditions
2) “Contract” means the order and order confirmation
3) “Goods” means the goods which we sell in accordance with these Conditions.
4) “Price” means the price at which we have agreed to accept the order and any applicable VAT.
5) “We””Us” or “Our” means The Luxury Directory Limited (Company Registration Number 09998538).
6) “Product Description” means that part of the website where certain Terms and Conditions in respect of the individual product are provided.
7) “Personal Information” means the details provided by you on registration.
8) “Website” means the website located at www.theluxurydirectory.co.ukor any subsequent URL which may replace it.
9) “Cookies” means small txt files which our website places on your computers hard drive to store information about you and any shopping session and to identify your computer.
10)“Order” means the order of the goods placed by you using the website.
11)“Order Confirmation” means the confirmation sent by email from us to you confirming the order.